Why explore further? Because there’s always somewhere new to discover. Come along with us and experience places that make you forget to check your phone.
Explore and book scenic flights and helicopter rides
- Fly to Tutoko Glacier, the highest peak in Fiordland National Park. En route, soar past Milford Sound, Bowen Falls, lush West Coast forests, stunning mountain peaks and hidden alpine lakes.
- Journey to one of the tallest waterfalls in the world. Catch views of the Milford Track, Arthur Valley, Lake Ada, gorgeous forests and mountains before circling Sutherland Falls as it cascades from a remote alpine lake.
- It’s all in the name. This is the grand tour of Milford Sound. With views of Mitre Peak, waterfalls, glaciers and two landings, this flight combines our three prime tour options into one awe-inspiring flight.
- For our guests travelling with a coach tour. Trade in your wheels for a helicopter to the Tutoko Glacier in the heart of Fiordland. Fly over Milford Sound, Bowen Falls and more - and get back in time to meet your tour group. Please note a minimum of 3 passengers is required.
- Tick the most iconic Milford Sound sights off your bucket list. The famed Sound itself, towering Bowen Falls, the incredible surrounding mountains and, of course, the crown jewel of the Sound: Mitre Peak.
- On a coach or a tour to Milford Sound? Skip the bus journey back to Te Anau and upgrade to a scenic flight including views of the Milford Track, Lake Te Anau, mountains with Wapiti deer and even a remote landing. Please note a minimum of 4 passengers is required.